Friday, September 27, 2013

this moment {and last chance to win...}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of grace and goodness!

Today is the last day to comment on this post for the chance to receive special mail!

5 comments:

  1. There's nothing like time spent in the woods!

    Our moment this week comes from our trip to Fenway Park last Sunday. It was the first time we had taken our girls there. The weather was perfect, the food yummy and the Red Sox won! It was such a treat to get a family picture of this fabulous day!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/09/this-moment-visit-to-fenway-park.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what we love to do!!!! Here's ours: http://1000hoursoutside.com/2013/09/27/this-moment-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here we have the Corn Dog shirt again. I am all for living simply so others may simply live---but do you have another T-Shirt for the youngest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the wild rumpus start!

    btw, sorry I'm so late getting here. But I do hope you'll take a minute to stop by because I'm still sorta in love with this moment... http://sofiasideas.com/2013/09/27/this-moment-84/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!