Still a chance to win the latest issue of ART TOGETHER. Enter here for a chance to win!
Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Oh, how I love that they managed to both fit in there!
Our moment comes from walking to the pool yesterday with our best friends! It was the perfect ending to a lovely day, and seeing these four sweet friends holding hands I couldn't help but snap a picture!
I had to cheat a little this week. There was no way a picture could capture the moment! http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/this-moment-23/ Wishing you a very lovely week-end! xo
Now that looks even better than a pool!
ReplyDeleteMy moment this week is a little bit of a cheat - it's our ten-year anniversary, so I posted our love story instead of a single image. Many happy moments tied up into one little post: http://notintentonarriving.blogspot.com/2014/07/our-love-story.html
Oh, how I love that they managed to both fit in there!
ReplyDeleteOur moment comes from walking to the pool yesterday with our best friends! It was the perfect ending to a lovely day, and seeing these four sweet friends holding hands I couldn't help but snap a picture!
http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/07/this-moment-to-pool-pals.html
Have a lovely weekend!
What a cute photo! Such a great way to cool off too!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend.
xoxo
What a snuggly way to keep cool. :-) Love it!
ReplyDeleteI had to cheat a little this week. There was no way a picture could capture the moment!
http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/this-moment-23/
Wishing you a very lovely week-end! xo
Getting so big.
ReplyDeleteHa ha , too funny - squeezed in together, the look so pleased with themselves :)
ReplyDeleteOops should say "they look so pleased with themselves "
ReplyDelete