Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Yeah! So much fun in a pile of leaves! Enjoy your weekend!
Homemade Bread Slow rise in a cool area gives the bread time to develop flavor. It rises overnight on a cast iron pan in the cool kitchen. Early in the morning, I bake it in a hot oven. Warm bread. Warm kitchen
Oh my goodness, how fun is this?! What a great moment!
Our moment comes from the girls getting ready for the Halloween party at their homeschool group this week. I was so happy to have my phone on me to capture this beautiful moment! http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/10/this-moment-happy-halloween.html
Yeah! So much fun in a pile of leaves! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHomemade Bread Slow rise in a cool area gives the bread time to develop flavor. It rises overnight on a cast iron pan in the cool kitchen. Early in the morning, I bake it in a hot oven. Warm bread. Warm kitchen
Oh my goodness, how fun is this?! What a great moment!
ReplyDeleteOur moment comes from the girls getting ready for the Halloween party at their homeschool group this week. I was so happy to have my phone on me to capture this beautiful moment!
http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/10/this-moment-happy-halloween.html
Happy Halloween/Harvest! xo
Perfect autumn moment, love it! Have the most wonderful weekend Claudine.
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect moment to savor!
ReplyDeleteMy girls have been enjoying all the leaves as well
http://wonderofhome.blogspot.com/2014/10/this-moment_31.html
Awww! I LOVE this moment! What fun! What a great smile.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely week.
xoxo