Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
I'd love to see a close-up picture of those pants! They look pretty cute on your little explorer.
My moment came when I was learning how to play mandolin while blissfully surrounded by my favorite instrument. It was only later that I realized out of twenty people, I was the only girl! Guess I've chosen TWO instruments that are mostly male-dominated ; ) Have a happy weekend!
I'd love to see a close-up picture of those pants! They look pretty cute on your little explorer.
ReplyDeleteMy moment came when I was learning how to play mandolin while blissfully surrounded by my favorite instrument. It was only later that I realized out of twenty people, I was the only girl! Guess I've chosen TWO instruments that are mostly male-dominated ; ) Have a happy weekend!
http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-moment-playing-mandolin-among.html
awww. is that the littlest one? he's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
Too cute toddling off into the big, wide world! :)
ReplyDeleteMine is from a family baseball game http://www.daftlydomestic.com/?p=405. Have a wonderful weekend!