Friday, March 21, 2014

this moment {cabin fever}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

P.S. Yes, I totally know how close his little head is to that iPad!  Don't worry, I moved him after the picture!

15 comments:

  1. i love that he's in slipper pajamas & shes in a dress with a cardigan. just LOVE that!! & your precious girl with her ankles crossed? beyond cute! thanks for sharing! i hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    here's my moment: http://homespired.blogspot.com/2014/03/this-moment_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... They are so sweet. Her little hand on his head is just beautiful. We could use a few more moments like that around here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute & cozy :) And the boys had that exact sleeper, I think... oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking so relaxed and sweet together! Glad they have something to keep them occupied; this winter has been so long! Have a great weekend :)


    http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2014/03/this-moment-her-favorite-fountain.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a snuggly moment!

    Our moment this week comes from our visit with my brother at Maritime College in NY last weekend. It was great to explore his school with him and the girls had a blast with their Uncle. In this picture he took us to see the training ship they use!
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/03/this-moment-to-ship.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so sweet and cozy! Here is my spring (SPRING!) moment: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2014/03/this-spring-moment.html

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet moment. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no... spring hasn't sprung for you yet? We've been cooped up too.

    Looks like a cozy moment.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are so adorable, so innocent, so sweet.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are just so adorable, so sweet, so innocent.. i wish you all a happy life in peace :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her little hand on his head!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flower girl dress :) I can spot it anywhere!!

    Cousin Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that red couch! And those littles, goodness they are scrumptious.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet moment. There's so much love and grace here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!