Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Oh wow! How warm was it???? I'm shivering just looking at her. LOL! My kind of princess!
If you feel like stopping by : We had a quiet week, waiting out the storms, lots of indoor play. But we still managed to have some fun! http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/this-moment-7/
Oh my goodness, if this doesn't scream "COME ON SPRING!" then I don't know what does! I simply adore everything about this picture... from the dress, to the boots, to the crouching over looking at the ground. Fabulous!
Wishing you a lovely weekend full of amazing moments... extraordinary moments fully loved and wonderfully lived. xoxo
Oh wow! How warm was it???? I'm shivering just looking at her. LOL! My kind of princess!
ReplyDeleteIf you feel like stopping by : We had a quiet week, waiting out the storms, lots of indoor play. But we still managed to have some fun! http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/this-moment-7/
Hope you have a GREAT week-end!
What's not love about puddle jumping? Especially in a dress!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend :)
That dress wont be white for long ;) but what a fun time she is having. This is a keeper for sure. Be well.
ReplyDeleteLove, love! The dress with the boots and the snow. It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHere is mine: http://www.daftlydomestic.com/this-moment-26/
Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh my goodness, if this doesn't scream "COME ON SPRING!" then I don't know what does! I simply adore everything about this picture... from the dress, to the boots, to the crouching over looking at the ground. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend full of amazing moments... extraordinary moments fully loved and wonderfully lived.
xoxo
This is an absolutely beautiful photo!!! You should frame it!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xo
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
What an absolutely perfect moment! Classic childhood!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week comes from Grace's second time climbing the rock wall!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/03/this-moment-at-top.html
Have a fabulous weekend!
Perfection! You have such a beautiful ability to capture so much in a single image.
ReplyDelete