Friday, August 19, 2011

this moment {breakfast in bed}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.

Photo by Honey
I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a yummy weekend, snuggling with all of your favorites!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you were all having fun, a weekly ritual or a special occasion maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great moment! At first I thought you were eating Pho for breakfast. (Vietnamese Noodles) But it looks more like yummy bacon, eggs and pancakes. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally awesome! i was thinking pho, too and excited for a breakfast idea! thanx for both!

    have a great weekend, claudine!

    http://www.durangomom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is so fun! Love it! My girls and I will have to do that soon! :)

    Here's our moment this week:
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-moment_19.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat pic! I hope it tasted yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! What a good life, no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A rare August moment to take in morning with your children. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy, happy picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!