Friday, August 31, 2012

this moment {don't wiggle, I'm giving you a tatoo}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

11 comments:

  1. So do crayons work on sweet babies? Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet! thanks for visiting with me at recyclingmama!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claudine! How sweet!

    Here is our moment...http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny and cute! Here is our moment:
    http://www.mymotheringmadness.com/2012/08/31/this-moment-8/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Sibling interaction (of a good kind) makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very sweet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sooo very sweet!

    http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/09/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet sibling awesomeness. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious! I love how older siblings make the most of babies before they are on the move. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudine, I just think its funny that you stopped to take a picture of this!!! lol! Um, that would be me too, and I wonder why my kids are such goofballs!? *giggle*
    I bet your're the fun mom, aren't you? ;0

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!