Wednesday, August 29, 2012

announcing

It is with excitement, and admittedly some nervousness, that I finally have a post titled "announcing." 

It has been months that I've been dreaming of this particular project, my head swirling with ideas.  Some jotted into little notebooks, some typed up in documents, some still swirling in my head the way certain ideas leisurely develop and form and take their good ol' time in becoming beautiful reality.

Today is the day that I can announce the creation of gladsome.   What began as a spark of an idea to gather women together in a meaningful way, has developed into a weekend retreat to nourish the creative spirit. 

From those early doodlings in my notebooks, through much brainstorming with and encouragement from my dear friends Beth and G, gladsome now is a living, breathing reality that invites women to come together in a diverse community of goodness and compassion.

Please, take a look here for more information.  Please, consider joining in this retreat that will give abundantly in gratitude and joy.  Please, share this with other creative women you know.

3 comments:

  1. Claudine, that looks simply awesome! I wish I lived nearer and could attend. That is the great thing about the internet, being able to "connect" with other, like minded individuals. But to be able to take time out of the normal day to day, to retreat - well, that would be inspiring. And such a bargain too $125 for a weekend. Can you come over and facilitate down under!! Good luck, Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nearly in tears with excitement and gladness for you. What a wonderful weekend it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! I'm really hoping I can make this work :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!