Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
You have captured the modern family perfectly here!
Our moment this week comes from the dollhouse project that David and the girls have been working on. http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-moment-raise-roof.html
Look at you mama! My kids won't let me play video games with them because I'm not very good. They get a kick out of watching me lose at every single game I try to play!
These comments cracked me up! While I hope we always have a balance with screens, I know sometimes we don't! This particular moment was special to me because my kids had asked specifically if I wanted to learn how to play Minecraft, that they have been playing voraciously for some time. I wasn't very good to say the least, more than once, they had to take charge of my screen. Though on separate screens, we were all playing on the same platform so we got to interact within the game. Crazy!
You have captured the modern family perfectly here!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week comes from the dollhouse project that David and the girls have been working on.
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-moment-raise-roof.html
Have a great weekend!
Oh such a perfect shot for todays lifestyle isn't it...
ReplyDeleteNow Claudine if you were my Facebook friend you would know my penchant for feet photos. lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat little scene there!
Here is ours....http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-moment.html
Ha! This is what families do now. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteEEEEK! Looks like my house!
ReplyDeleteScreentime!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bunch.
XO
C
Look at you mama! My kids won't let me play video games with them because I'm not very good. They get a kick out of watching me lose at every single game I try to play!
ReplyDeleteThese comments cracked me up! While I hope we always have a balance with screens, I know sometimes we don't! This particular moment was special to me because my kids had asked specifically if I wanted to learn how to play Minecraft, that they have been playing voraciously for some time. I wasn't very good to say the least, more than once, they had to take charge of my screen. Though on separate screens, we were all playing on the same platform so we got to interact within the game. Crazy!
ReplyDelete