Thursday, September 13, 2012

to do list {or why I haven't posted this week}

The always present to do list has been a bit longer the past several days as we prepare for a weekend away.

Lots of important things on the list.  If you look closely you can see some of them.

oil change

fix blinker

new booster car seat

laundry

buy yarn (what better time to start your first-ever knitting project than when you have some hours in the car?)

pack (with a sub-list of things not to forget) camera, charger, water, wagon, etc., etc. etc.

pest control

clean house

buy snacks

Did you catch that?  A few items up.  Pest control, yes, pest control.  It has added a bit of, ahem, adventure these past couple days.

And added a couple more items to the list.

Sanitize basement.

Wash even more laundry.

But now I sit here, in a clean house with clean laundry, and the list is whittled down to just a few things to do in the morning.

Toiletries.

Phone and phone chargers.

Load car.

Start dishwasher.

Take out trash. (That will be Honey.)

Then into the car, and away we go.  It will be a close jaunt, for pure fun.  The kids are oh so excited.  And so am I.

3 comments:

  1. time away...no matter how close or far away...is ALWAYS a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Oh, that ever present "to do" list - know it well. Thing is, once I finish up one list, I'm immediately onto another.

    Can't wait to hear about your weekend adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!