Thursday, October 11, 2012

here and there {gladsome}


It is hard to describe all of my feelings as gladsome nears.  Emotions tumble over each other as I fully realize what is about to take place.  Excitement makes way for nervousness, which is quickly replaced by delight.  Anxiousness peeks in every so often, but so does a persistent and deepening sense of goodness.  But mostly I feel grateful.  Grateful to be putting into the world something that I believe to be authentic and special.

The past several weeks I've squeezed time in, here and there, to work on the many aspects of the retreat.  The schedule is being refined, supplies are being gathered (and made, of course), special deliveries are being delivered, meals are being planned, and the park landscape is cooperating in its own beautiful preparation for our arrival.  The women participating are enthusiastically awaiting this weekend of creative nourishment.  Some are coming individually, others coming with a friend.  All are coming for the opportunity to gather in a relaxed, reflective, meaningful way.

I believe that when you create something and offer it out to the world it can be surprising where your hard work might lead you.  I imagine that as November nears I will simply need to hold on tight and enjoy this ride through one of my long-awaited dreams.

While I may not know exactly where gladsome will take me and those participating, I can say for certain that it will be good.  Great even.  When you bring together positive, lively women in a gorgeous setting and encourage exploration of their creativity, how could it not be?

There are just a handful of spots remaining for this oh-so-good experience.  Maybe you need an extra nudge to consider attending.  Consider this your nudge. 

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you. I hope it is everything you have dreamed of and so much more. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are killing me! i want to come.

    i am so happy for you and this amazing dream of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudine, I am so happy that your dream is coming to fruition. I know you are working hard to make this an extra special experience for the lucky women who will attend. Sending you my best wishes and a little prayer to the powers-that-be for beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!