Monday, October 15, 2012

weekending

It was when we sat down for family dinner on Sunday that I, somewhat surprisingly, realized how much we experienced this weekend.  We hadn't planned it that way.  But sometimes your moments, your days, your weekends come together in a busy goodness that can only be described as adventures.















Adventures of bowling, pancakes for dinner (with the dearest of friends), soccer, soccer, soccer (that is one game for each of the big kids), hayride, cousins, campfire, polka dancing, hiking, toads, frogs, caterpillars, and snakes.

Adventures, it all.

Wonderful, it all.


Linking with Amanda at Habit of Being.

3 comments:

  1. very busy weekend! looks like it was well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A full beautiful weekend indeed--I love it when we can realize in the midst of hustle and bustle of normal life-- we are truly living joy....
    And that toad!!! whoa!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!