Friday, October 5, 2012

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie!

    Our moment comes from a fun filled game last week. A friend of ours is moving and sent us a few things that her children were done playing with, one of which is a sweet game called Herd the Sheep. The girls loved it instantly. Needless to say, Emma totally thought she had this game in the bag until Grace came up from behind to win it. The looks on their faces say it all!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/10/this-moment.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling moment. Such a sweetie. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and growing so fast! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable smile! Here is our moment: http://www.mymotheringmadness.com/2012/10/05/this-moment-10/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claudine, even after having 3 children myself, I am always amazed at how fast they grow and develop - what a cute little fellow! Cheers, Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little pumpkin in the swing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!