Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Oh how my girls would love to be sharing that with her!
This week we had our first ever visit from the tooth fairy! Our moment is a picture of the treasure that the tooth fairy left for Grace (who helped choose which picture to use for our moment today)! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-moment-what-tooth-fairy-left.html
I love the bird's eye view of the marshmallows. How much fun. A series of winter moments including our neighborhood ducks... http://piejesu.org/2013/01/08/possibility/
Oh, heaven! Hot cocoa, marshmallows and holiday cookies! I almost bought similar ones today at Trader Joe's today for our grands but decided to be 'good'! Darn, now I'm rethinking that decision@
Oh how my girls would love to be sharing that with her!
ReplyDeleteThis week we had our first ever visit from the tooth fairy! Our moment is a picture of the treasure that the tooth fairy left for Grace (who helped choose which picture to use for our moment today)!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-moment-what-tooth-fairy-left.html
Have a wonderful weekend!
Now that looks like a moment I could really enjoy! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteA yummy moment of warmth and comfort!
ReplyDeleteMy moment is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/01/this-moment-princess-belle.html
Ho ho, I can smell that nice snack from here !! Hummm ... !
ReplyDeleteI love the bird's eye view of the marshmallows. How much fun. A series of winter moments including our neighborhood ducks...
ReplyDeletehttp://piejesu.org/2013/01/08/possibility/
Oh, heaven! Hot cocoa, marshmallows and holiday cookies! I almost bought similar ones today at Trader Joe's today for our grands but decided to be 'good'! Darn, now I'm rethinking that decision@
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekending! ~ paula
What a perfect wintertime treat!
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! One of my favorite parts of winter. We've been doing lots of marshmellows here too, but s'more's style. Happy weekend Claudine!!
ReplyDeletexo