Friday, January 25, 2013

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

8 comments:

  1. that is so adorably funny.

    Here's mine: http://raisingmenfindingme.com/2013/01/25/this-moment-6/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these just regular felt pens?! I did something similar once and looked like a rabbit for several days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! My girls would love to do that!

    Our moment is a "cozy on the couch with a bowl of popcorn" moment. With the bitter cold of yesterday it was the perfect way to warm up!

    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-moment_25.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! He must have been fierce! Have a great weekend!

    http://melbatoast68.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-moment_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that's washable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Here is my moment: Bunny and her AuntieSissie, last evening! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-moment_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, love it!
    http://www.pocoleon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!