In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Wishing you a weekend full of grace and goodness!
What a cozy campfire! Looks like you are camping, unless you have the coolest backyard ever ; ) Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeletehttp://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment-how-big-is-harmony.html
What a lovely moment! I love how they are all lined up!
ReplyDeleteJuly is a birthday filled month for us. David's birthday is the 15th, Grace's is the 16th my brother's is the 19th and my mother's is the 26th. Each year we gather together to celebrate all their birthdays. This year I captured this gorgeous photo of all of them!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment-july-birthday-celebration.html
Have a great weekend!
This looks like a fabulous moment! Are you (were you) camping?
ReplyDeletehttp://minnesotanight.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment.html?m=1
That is our backyard. We can hardly believe it!! We've been here over a month and still are amazed when we wake up and look outside!
ReplyDelete