Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Such great smiles! And I love the colors in this picture too! They are getting so big!
Our moment this week comes from the girls adventures at dance camp. They have been there all week and each day love to see what the older girls are up to! http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment-after-dance-camp.html
Swimming! I think we are going to do much more of this this fall now that my boys are a little older. Hope your kids had fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://pigeonsandapples.blogspot.dk/2013/08/this-moment_9.html
Great smiles! Looks like some awesome pool time is about to commence. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment-duo-or-trio.html
Love!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend <3
Such great smiles! And I love the colors in this picture too! They are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week comes from the girls adventures at dance camp. They have been there all week and each day love to see what the older girls are up to!
http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment-after-dance-camp.html
Have a lovely weekend!
Happy kids!! Love your header picture!
ReplyDeleteHere is my moment: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-moment_9.html
Wishing you a wonder filled weekend!
Swimming time, how fun! We are just about to leave to do the same.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Beautiful smiles. I bet they had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend :)
What a sweet moment - and such a lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful weekend.
off the hook cuteness!!!
ReplyDeleteXO