Tuesday, November 12, 2013

'round here









:: a first snow, and snow ball fight while waiting for the bus

:: organizing the hats and gloves and boots for the winter

:: loving our woods as they transform from summer, through fall, and coming into winter

:: pinching myself that we have woods

:: some making for gladsome with Jennifer and Annie

:: checking off the much-to-do list preparing for gladsome

:: planning and making some sweet extras for gladsome, do you see the theme here? Oh the weekend is going to be outrageously good!

:: painting the first room in our house.  On a whim.  Doesn't everyone take on a big project like that three days before a super big weekend art retreat?  Yep, thought so.

The days have been busy, oh so busy.   But good.  And I am grateful to be surrounded by amazing women, great wild creative kids, a supportive family, and a prince of a husband. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - action packed . You are obviously on a roll and that momentum carried over into the painting- why not. Your retreat sounds fantastic, wish I were able to attend but a little bit far for a long weekend from NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Busy and beautiful pictures of life in action. I love the magic of the first snowfall.

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun days! I hope the retreat is wonderful... Maybe someday things will calm down and I can join you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee! This is so you. Can't wait to share this weekend with you. Great color, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!