Friday, November 22, 2013

this moment {with Mama Scout}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! And really, you can't go wrong with a walk in the woods and a giant log for a balance beam!

    Our moment this week comes from final preparations being made to her car for the first ever (in our town anyway) Girl Scout Pinewood Derby! My husband was over the moon to be able to relive his Cub Scout Derby days with his daughters! I just wish that this picture had both of our girls in it!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/11/this-moment-finishing-touches.html

    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful photograph. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall day!

    Here is my moment http://www.daftlydomestic.com/?p=644.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like an amazing place to play!! We love places like that! Here's ours: http://1000hoursoutside.com/2013/11/22/this-moment-10/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful--love the tipi. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful place to play, and love your blogging friend to real friend story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh swoon.....this looks like pure happiness. XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!