Friday, November 8, 2013

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. We love fall too!
    Here is our moment:
    http://1000hoursoutside.com/2013/11/08/this-moment-8/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn moment. Love the vivid colours of lovey's hat and dress against the autumn hues x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous moment and such a great photo!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous photo, it made me break out in a big smile as it appeared on the screen. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheee! Pure joy is what that is. Pure childhood joy! Beautifully captured!

    I know we normally do mommy moments 'round here, but this week I find myself drawn to this moment & this photo... http://sofiasideas.com/2013/11/08/this-moment-90/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!