Monday, January 27, 2014

at least there are these

I've been trying to blog since the middle of last week.  Pretty sure these pictures were started in a draft last Wednesday.

Silly me to think that with a picked up house, a sleeping toddler, a fresh cup of coffee and a small window of time this afternoon, I could actually write some words to go along with them.

You will notice there are no more words. 
















4 comments:

  1. Sometimes pictures are so much more approriate than words. Happy days to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of home, love, and exploration!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and all the gorgeous pictures! Would love to know more about the Due Date Library Card Pockets. What do you use those for (and where did you find them)?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness well I think that sometimes pictures speak well enough ;).
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!