Friday, January 10, 2014

this moment {just like the big kids}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

6 comments:

  1. These Rainbow looms are all the rage right now with my students! They create some absolutely amazing bracelets and art : ) Have a happy weekend!

    Our moment: http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2014/01/this-moment-my-sister-alchemist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh, is this the rainbow loom? My niece is totally into making those bracelets!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen these at all before, hope you get a chance to put a photo of the finished item on here, I'd love to see how it turns out. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some eager little hands ready for the Rainbow Loom!

    Our moment this week comes from a trip to the library.
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/01/this-moment-at-library.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this loom thing is really taking off! My goodness gracious. Do the kids really enjoy it that much?

    This moment was fun for them, and full of gratitude for me... http://sofiasideas.com/2014/01/10/this-moment-93/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!