Friday, January 31, 2014

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, snow love!!! Looks like you're enjoying the same wintery goodness that the rest of the nation (including the south) is experiencing! Have a fun time : )

    Our moment: http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2014/01/this-moment-month-of-love-notes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! We need some fresh snow! With all the super cold temps we've had it's been way too long since we had a fresh batch!

    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties! Look at those rosy snow bitten cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like they are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun in the snow, love it!!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! They look so very very happy! You have gorgeous babies!

    http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/this-moment/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!