Friday, February 14, 2014

this moment {on stage}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this! So sweet. I bet the performance was amazing! Have the most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress up is the best!
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

    Here is my moment if you feel like stopping by… http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/this-moment-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dance moves! Kitchen dance parties rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can really say is..I'm envious of your clean kitchen.
    ; )
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. So. stinkin. cute. They look like they are in character this very moment!

    And I adore your kitchen. Especially that it is clean. I remeber, vaguely, what a clean kitchen feels like. lol!

    an exciting first, for our middle son... http://sofiasideas.com/2014/02/14/this-moment-97/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!