Friday, February 28, 2014

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture of a little baker!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great moment! I love the perspective of which this moment was captured! Perfect!

    Our moment is from a ride on the carousel at our local mall! Now, if only Emma had looked at the camera! :)

    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/02/this-moment-on-carousel.html

    Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!