Friday, May 30, 2014

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! This is an awesome snapshot.

    I love how the weather has finally turned around. Our moment is from my daughter's tea party outside yesterday. Have a great weekend!
    http://www.thesurlyhousewife.com/2014/05/30/this-moment-13/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool moment! Are those horses in the background?!

    What a beautiful, serene spot.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend full of amazing moments.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful photo. It looks like your children were having a fantastic day!! Have a great weekend. : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now this is like just way too much goodness all in one picture! A truly fabulous moment!

    Our moment this week comes from Memorial Day. The girls gathered their coloring supplies and found a good place to sit quietly and color.
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/05/this-moment-on-porch.html

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty perfect moment in my book. Hope it was well enjoyed :) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!