Friday, May 2, 2014

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love those shadows!

    Our moment this week comes from delivering May Day baskets to our neighbors and friends! The girls love this tradition! There's nothing like leaving surprises to start May off right!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/05/this-moment-on-may-day.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows and sidewalk chalk. So lovely.

    It must be warm in your neck of the woods for those little feet to be bare.

    Beautiful moment well captured.

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!