Friday, November 12, 2010

this moment

I'm joining Soule Mama in this Friday ritual.  In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Wishing you a weekend full of child-like determination for fun!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Winter! Great moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow?!! WOW!! i love how kids love to be outside all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, more snow !!!

    :)

    I don't like winter, here in Madrid I'm very cold :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...snow...shovels...and bravery;-)
    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your weather is the total opposite of ours! It has never snowed before where we live, never.
    Looks like fun though! My kids would think that magical riding bikes in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow already! It's amazing how our moments can differ so much:
    http://www.wabisabimama.com/2010/11/this-moment_12.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!