awesome reflexes! and so cute. happy weekend!
Great shot! It sounds like we have similar families: 3 kids and crowded beds. If you didn't see, here is our version of raking leaves: http://familybed45.blogspot.com/2010/10/raking-leaves-photo-essay.html
ha! perfectly captured! leaves in the air, eyes squinting, perfect!
YES! Priceless! Those shots are hard to get! Great job! You definitely captured a wonderful moment!I'm stopping by from Soule Mama's {This Moment}. I hope you'll do the same! You can see our moment @ http://sofiasideas.com/2010/11/19/this-moment-5/Sofia's Ideas
Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!
awesome reflexes! and so cute. happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! It sounds like we have similar families: 3 kids and crowded beds.
ReplyDeleteIf you didn't see, here is our version of raking leaves: http://familybed45.blogspot.com/2010/10/raking-leaves-photo-essay.html
ha! perfectly captured! leaves in the air, eyes squinting, perfect!
ReplyDeleteYES! Priceless! Those shots are hard to get! Great job! You definitely captured a wonderful moment!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by from Soule Mama's {This Moment}. I hope you'll do the same! You can see our moment @ http://sofiasideas.com/2010/11/19/this-moment-5/
Sofia's Ideas