Friday, September 9, 2011

this moment {helping}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Just adorable. Can he come and do mine?

    Here's our birthday moment:

    http://www.whoopsidaisy-tonya.com/2011/09/this-moment.html

    Have a nice weekend, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the same enthusiasm for window cleaning

    Here is our moment on the way home from a weekend away http://sweetgeorgiathecraftysquirrel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter's favorite helping chore, too. I love the help, but not so much the wiping up window cleaner from my floors, walls, furniture, etc.! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, just so you know, he is welcome here anytime! I remember my eldest used to ask to clean the windows. I don't think I could get the spray bottle and a cloth quick enough! Have a lovely weekend. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo ~ lovely moment....it has been a while since I have popped in on your blog...your little ones have grown but look like they are doing awesome.
    Here is our moment
    http://www.onlyinlouisianas.com/2011/09/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Toddler has recently decided that everyone in the house needs a "special" like Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends have from Sir Toppam Hatt. It's a great way to keep her busy! Neat shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great helper you have!

    Our moment is up and comes from our trip to the farm to get our weekly CSA and flower share. Our weekly flower share lead to some fun with math (sorting, counting, etc)!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment_09.html

    Have a great weekend!
    P.S. I love, love, love your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never turn down a helper! Lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this view and perspective, what a great little helper :).
    Have a terrific weekend Claudine!
    xx oo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!