Friday, November 11, 2011

this moment {bedbugs, the cute kind}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a restful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Love that face down position small children sleep in, and always across the bed maximizing the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely precious! They are all so beautiful in their slumber.

    Here's my moment: http://tobefrankblog.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/this-moment/ (my new kitty and my dog getting along swimmingly.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! And exactly where are you suppose to fit mama?! And to think one more will go there soon too! Bigger bed?
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than everyone snuggled together!

    Our moment comes from the joy of getting to be outdoors (without a jacket) in November! What a treat for us New Englanders!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-moment_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lots of photos just like this of my own children. There simple peace makes sprint for the camera. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These moments sway from giving yourself a high five, to wanting to go do something productive, to jumping right in the middle to soak up that kid slumber. Lovely capture.
    Here is my moment: http://www.mental-chew.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most gorgeous moment I have seen for a while. Just makes you want to give them one big snuggle! Happy weekend. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love footsie pj's :) SOOO sweet! This is a wonderful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok. that is the cutest picture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudine - what a sweet photo! Don't ya just love sleeping babes, with their tushes up in the air?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudine - what a sweet photo! Don't ya just love sleeping babes, with their tushes up in the air?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!