Friday, November 4, 2011

this moment {pre-school spider}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love the costume! The headband is a cute idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful..love his expression and that little spider ring! ♥

    I've got a moment:http://www.everydaygyaan.com/2011/11/this-moment-4-november-2011.html

    And so has my dog! :http://www.pawesomewisdom.com/entries/this-moment/%7Bthis-moment%7D-4-november-2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest spider ever! Happy weekend to you. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one spider I would not mind having around!!
    Happy weekend Claudine!
    And thank you for your kind and supportive words the other day!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!