Friday, January 27, 2012

this moment {"homework"}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. They look so peaceful! Love the vantage point in this shot. Did you have to stand on a ladder?

    Have a great weekend, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this view ;), and I love it when work is really play and play is really work :).
    Have a great weekend Claudine!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they are both really absorbed in it. Hopefully it gave you a peaceful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I can't wait till my Kate is big enough to "do school!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concentration, it's adorable- and makes me want to go work on something myself!

    such a sweet moment.
    wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xo, laura emily

    http://lauraemily.typepad.com/laura-emily/2012/01/-this-moment--1.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!