Friday, January 6, 2012

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

May the force be with you this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. There are a couple of Jedis in New Hampshire would would get along so well with your boys, Claudine.

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE that the helmets are the same color as their lightsabers! Such well coordinated Jedis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face on the oldest boy! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those faces...exact opposite expressions. the perfect team together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. and quite fierce from big brother, but I think I can take the one on the right with tickles...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!