Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Those cabinets are great hiding spots. My oldest couldn't figure out (at first) how I found him...it had nothing to do with the pots he had to push out in order to fit :) Have a great weekend!
Our moment comes from a visit with a friends horses! This, of course, has only fueled Emma's desire for a horse of her own even more! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-moment-girl-and-horse.html
Oh, what wonderful hiding places you have! And sturdy musical instruments in those bowls. Every thing an exploring baby needs. :) Warms my heart!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
oh no! looks like you have an explorer on your hands!
ReplyDeleteMy little one will soon be doing the same!
ReplyDeleteHere's my moment:
http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-moment_22.html
Those cabinets are great hiding spots. My oldest couldn't figure out (at first) how I found him...it had nothing to do with the pots he had to push out in order to fit :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteClassic! You gotta love a good hiding spot!
ReplyDeleteOur moment comes from a visit with a friends horses! This, of course, has only fueled Emma's desire for a horse of her own even more!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-moment-girl-and-horse.html
Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh my gosh, too cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your red, worn floor!
XP