Wednesday, March 6, 2013
what remains
A bit of snow remains on the ground. Just enough to scrape up with mittened hands to throw at your siblings and neighborhood friends.
The kids have spent the afternoons outside making the most of what white remains. In its subtle spring way the snow is making and making way for the mud. And we do get our share of mud.
The sunshine has been gloriously streaming in the windows these past three days. I love the warmth, even as it highlights the accumulating dust. I've never been a very good spring cleaner, I've been a nester. So, I've had to re-think how I might tackle that task this season.
We've a big decision ahead, very big. So a nervous bundle remains in my stomach. The kind of nervousness you feel when you meet someone you like (will they call?) or when you are anticipating labor (will it be today?) or when you maybe have just had a bit too much coffee. So please think of me dear friends over the next days and week. Thanks.
What remains with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh claudine, we have been in a similar situation recently. i am with you.
ReplyDeletetake it easy and slow and sit under the moon and hopefully your answer will come.
thinking of you.
and love the first photograph!