Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Way to combine outdoor time with art time! Markers are probably best used away from carpet and walls anyway ; ) The weather around here has been perfectly beautiful, autumn at its best, and I hope your family is enjoying it all the time like you are in this picture too! Have a happy weekend.
Now that just looks like fun! Awesome to take the drawing outside in the fresh air. Like Lyssa said above...not problems about stray marks on the carpet out there!! Happy weekend, here's our moment http://goodnorthcoastlife.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/this-moment_11.html
Oh, what fun!!!! I love the little pants and skirt that your little ones are wearing! My moment is a photo my daughter took this week while strolling through my garden...http://frontfortyfarm.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment_11.html
Love, love, love this! Bringing art outside is always a favorite around here!
Our moment this week is from our family adventure to the apple orchard. It was a gorgeous day and we pretty much had the place to ourselves (as the photo would suggest)! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment-in-apple-orchard.html
I love the "mood" of this photo... I totally get why this would be your favorite moment...
And I know I'm visiting a bit late again this week - we were marching against monsanto over the weekend. Nevertheless, here was my craving being satisfied... http://sofiasideas.com/2013/10/11/this-moment-86/
Way to combine outdoor time with art time! Markers are probably best used away from carpet and walls anyway ; ) The weather around here has been perfectly beautiful, autumn at its best, and I hope your family is enjoying it all the time like you are in this picture too! Have a happy weekend.
ReplyDeletehttp://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment-cant-put-my-guitar-down-mama.html
Now that just looks like fun! Awesome to take the drawing outside in the fresh air. Like Lyssa said above...not problems about stray marks on the carpet out there!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend, here's our moment
http://goodnorthcoastlife.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/this-moment_11.html
Oh, what fun!!!! I love the little pants and skirt that your little ones are wearing!
ReplyDeleteMy moment is a photo my daughter took this week while strolling through my garden...http://frontfortyfarm.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment_11.html
Love, love, love this! Bringing art outside is always a favorite around here!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week is from our family adventure to the apple orchard. It was a gorgeous day and we pretty much had the place to ourselves (as the photo would suggest)!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment-in-apple-orchard.html
Have a lovely weekend!
That looks like so much fun - all that wonderful white space to fill!
ReplyDeleteoutdoors art, always wonderful!
ReplyDeletehttp://myfeetintheairmyheadontheground.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment.html
happy weekend!
Such a lovely, creative, moment.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend full of amazing moments.
xoxo
How fun! Lots of "moments" with children outdoors today - so nice.
ReplyDeletehttp://robinfollette.com/this-moment-beaver-lodge/
There is nothing like a big blank piece of paper on the ground with some markers!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Love this shot! Have a good weeekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.daftlydomestic.com/?p=548
October afternoons are so lovely! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely photo. My little ones love a big roll of paper too. Those shorts are great too!
ReplyDeleteGreat perspective in this shot, love it! Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI need to buy paper like that!! Fun! Here's Ours: http://1000hoursoutside.com/2013/10/11/this-moment-4/
ReplyDeleteI love the "mood" of this photo... I totally get why this would be your favorite moment...
ReplyDeleteAnd I know I'm visiting a bit late again this week - we were marching against monsanto over the weekend. Nevertheless, here was my craving being satisfied... http://sofiasideas.com/2013/10/11/this-moment-86/