Friday, October 18, 2013

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of grace and goodness!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely walk through the woods. Great moment!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fall moment! Looks like a fun walk.

    In our moment the cat food becomes the stacking blocks.

    http://www.yellowladybird.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just love fall!

    Here is mine http://www.daftlydomestic.com/?p=563. Enjoying the sun before the rain rolled in.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful fall moment. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into the woods they go! Some of my best childhood memories look like this! :)

    Our moment this week comes from putting out some Halloween decorations. Clearly, my girls have grown up with everything being photographed as my oldest ran to get her camera to take a picture "just like mama!"
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-moment-just-like-her-mama.html

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful autumn hike!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!