Friday, April 25, 2014

this moment {in town}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh, that's cool! Much easier to draw with chalk on a wall rather than a sidewalk. Have a happy, art-filled weekend!


    http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-new-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What is this place? So amazing anybody can just write! It must be beautiful.

    I cheated this week and added a little description to mine.
    Here is the link if you feel like stopping by!
    http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/this-moment-13/

    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love the colours in this and the chalk poised boys... My son's playing peek-a-boo...http://www.laidbacklearners.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/this-moment_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Fun and colourful. Looks like you've had good weather too!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of amazing moments.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fabulous perspective - and it looks like a lot of fun to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo :) My children love chalking too although the last time they did I ended up having to stick them all in the bath and change their clothes, they were covered in rainbow chalk dust lol

    Here's mine if you'd like a look http://thesoaringsheep.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photo, and what a great wall!

    Our moment this week comes from after church on Easter Sunday. We have always waited to check out the Easter baskets (the girls know they come from us) until we get back from church but their patience at being able to do so has always impressed me. This picture just captures that perfectly!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-patiently-waiting.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!