Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
I love overhead shots like this. You get a great view of how big the kids are and what they loved to play with when you look back on all these photos :)
We love trains here too Your rug is gorgeous! My moment is a glimpse of a gift we are receiving in October. http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment_18.html
What a great picture! I love all the colors and the angle that it's taken! You really cannot go wrong with a train set! :)
Our moment this week is from dyeing Easter eggs! We were excited to get to dye them outside. Now, if only our lawn was a little more green! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-coloring-eggs.html
Great overhead view of it! I love it when my little ones get the trains out, the track building is always so engrossing. Perfect chilling out at home activity!
Ooooh, what fun building a train track. Love the PJs too!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend.
xoxo
What fun!!! We are big train lovers here too, there always seems to be on running through my living room :)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend and have a wonderful Easter!
Boys and their trains!! I remember it well!! : ) Your rug is so pretty!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
I love overhead shots like this. You get a great view of how big the kids are and what they loved to play with when you look back on all these photos :)
ReplyDeleteWe love trains here too Your rug is gorgeous! My moment is a glimpse of a gift we are receiving in October. http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment_18.html
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sweet! Love the rug! How are you dear? It was so nice to see your words on my blog this morning. Big Hugs, C
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! I love all the colors and the angle that it's taken! You really cannot go wrong with a train set! :)
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week is from dyeing Easter eggs! We were excited to get to dye them outside. Now, if only our lawn was a little more green!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-coloring-eggs.html
Have a wonderful weeeknd!
Great overhead view of it! I love it when my little ones get the trains out, the track building is always so engrossing. Perfect chilling out at home activity!
ReplyDelete