Friday, April 4, 2014

this moment {worn out}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

7 comments:

  1. This is just one of the sweetest images I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, those little toes have grown out of the sleeper. What a sweet photo.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toes worth eating... So adorable!

    If you feel like stopping by : Ours is a moment to savor this week for sure... Where did the time go?
    http://familyfaithfoodfabric.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/this-moment-10/

    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those piggies! Sweet! Stopping over from soulemama- http://www.sagetribe02.com/blog/2014/04/this-moment.html

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is precious! The little feet are just too much ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some well loved socks!

    Our moment this week comes from the girls' last day of skiing!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2014/04/this-moment-up-they-go.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed this one, but I just love the little toes. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!