Friday, June 17, 2011

this moment {water}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a weekend of wonderful fun!

Best,
Claudine

27 comments:

  1. Love love love water shots!!!! Have a terrific weekend and Happy Father's Day to your Honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks refreshing! Great moment to capture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer moment!

    Our moment this week comes from our adventure strawberry picking with our dearest friends!http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_17.html

    Have a weekend full of fun!

    Love your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer fun and a wonderful way to beat the heat! Have a great weekend Claudine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks like fun! Splash park? Such a great capture :)

    Ours is at: http://teamkemendo.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment-lounging.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!

    My heart unfolding this weekend.

    Love Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so refreshing and soooo much fun too!

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I miss summer!! What a great action shot Claudine!
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    http://keepcatebusy.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-249-this-moment-true-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the water capture!!

    Here's our moment:
    http://nomethodmethod.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/this-moment-4/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome moment and photo! Great capture.

    Here's ours. http://chocoeyes.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_16.html

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. this picture is really amazing. wow. go get yourself a frame for this one!

    our moment:

    http://www.durangomom.com/

    have a great weekend, claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! Thanks for coming by Wild Whispers this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so fun! (and you obviously know how to work that camera! I can't seem to take mine off the auto-mode- blah!) great moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Splash parks! LOVE them. Great capture! Thank you for dropping by my moment. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've captured a very fun moment this week, Claudine! What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great shot! I am hoping the summer finds us soon too!

    Here's ours http://www.craftsfromthecwtch.co.uk/2011/06/this-moment-170611-30-day-photo-14.html

    Have a lovely weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful way to enjoy summer!

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_17.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great summer shot. Yay!

    Our moment:
    http://www.itsafullnest.com/2011/06/17/this-moment-6-17-11/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great moment... fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your water shot and look how fabulous all those refreshing drops of water are frozen in the pic! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my! This is so. much. FUN!

    http://www.littlebitsandmore.com/2011/06/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome shot! I love water/action photos...so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH man! I can't wait for this!!

    Our summer has been less summery than we would like and we have yet to have a chance to get out and get WET!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!