Friday, June 24, 2011

this moment {wish flowers}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.

I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Summer is here! Horray! You've captured another lovely moment, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girls love these! Heck, I love them too :-)
    have a great weekend Claudine
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! What a beautiful photo!

    Our moment this week comes from our Father's Day adventures. As soon as I saw it I knew it was "the one"!

    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_24.html

    Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priorities!

    You snapped a perfect shot! Wow! and those eye lashes!

    our moment:

    http://www.durangomom.com/

    have a great weekend claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little girl loves these too--but she's still at the stage where she wants to eat them rather than blow on them. Love it!

    Here's ours:
    http://nomethodmethod.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/this-moment-5/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and lovely indeed. Hope his wish came true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love dandelions around here too. Have a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope there was a good wish behind that! Here is our moment: http://www.makehappyblog.com/2011/06/24/this-moment-12/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond sweet! I wonder what he wished for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that cute little pucker! Hope his wishes come true!!! Have a wonderful weekend Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just picked one of these a few days ago during a dog walk! such a simple joy in life. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can't go past a dandelion without doing this too.

    Here's my moment

    http://www.sweetgeorgiathecraftysquirrel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh the magic of a dandelion. I wrote a brief post about this called "Weeds or Wishmakers?"

    Here is our moment: http://mentalchew.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment-gardens-in-watercolor.html

    My little man asked me to glue some red circles on paper for him and he did the rest. He saw it in a "Highlights" magazine and it motivated him. Happy Mama moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such a precious capture! Beautiful photo :)

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_24.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!