Friday, October 7, 2011

this moment {sunshine and sunglasses}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a glorious weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Cuuuute!!! and love the sun rays around her head :). Happy weekend to you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment! Everything about it is just fabulous!

    Here's our moment this week, a scene from our trip to Shelburne Farms (in VT)! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment.html

    Have a great weekend!

    P.S. Love your blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby girls in sunglasses! Nothing cuter than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she has her own golden halo! Beautiful. Love the shades too. Have a lovely weekend. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo! The sun makes her shine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!