Friday, October 28, 2011

this moment {a tutu anywhere}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous moment. My girls both had tutu skirts that got worn to the point they were worn out! Have a happy weekend. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall moment! Love it!

    Our moment this week is a festive fall moment! :)
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment_28.html

    Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's style :)!! She is so beautiful!!
    Happy weekend Claudine!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This moment brought a smile to my face. How precious :)

    My moment: http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment_28.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, tutus are always en vogue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kids dress the best! and what a beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!