Same to you! Looks like a fun party is going to happen at your house!
great pic! wow. that's the shadow, right? cool! Happy Halloween!
That IS the shadow. The original picture actually included the sign as well, but I was much more intrigued by the shadow...The house actually isn't ours, but a cute house we saw when visiting friends!
LOve this shot!! Hope it was terrific!!xoxo
Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!
Same to you! Looks like a fun party is going to happen at your house!
ReplyDeletegreat pic! wow. that's the shadow, right? cool! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThat IS the shadow. The original picture actually included the sign as well, but I was much more intrigued by the shadow...
ReplyDeleteThe house actually isn't ours, but a cute house we saw when visiting friends!
LOve this shot!! Hope it was terrific!!
ReplyDeletexoxo