Friday, April 20, 2012

this moment {kisses for baby brother}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

12 comments:

  1. That is so precious! I love sibling pictures...especially with sweet new littles! Have a great weekend! (Hope you're getting plenty of rest!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I missed the big announcement (a few weeks ago even)! Hope you are feeling well and settling into life as a family of six easily! What a sweet, sweet moment!

    Our moment is of the beginnings of our first fairy garden! We have made many a fairy house in our time but never a fairy garden. Until the other day!
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment_20.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo. Congrats to you all. Babies are such a blessing. Have a wonderful weekend. : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!! Just a couple of months and I'll be able to post these priceless kind of pic!! Here our precious moment-- a great grandmother lovin' on her GreatGrandBabyGirls (whom we call the "twin cousins" born 7 weeks apart, 2 years ago)-- http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious! I see a lot of this at my house lately too :)
    We welcomed a new babe into our home in March and she gets lots of smootches from her brother and sister.
    He is beautiful, congratulations!
    Visiting from Soulemama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!LOVE sibling photos.
    i cheated this week, but here are my moment{s}... http://totrainupachildwithlove.blogspot.com/2012/04/your-love-like-ocean.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So special are those kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That one got me teary. What a beautiful moment you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just the sweetest photo...what a beautiful moment to capture and share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! This makes me want number 4...

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet baby! I want to kiss him too! waaaahhhh I want a babbbyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so sweet, Claudine. They are that little for such a short time. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!