Friday, April 13, 2012

this moment {morning paper}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo Two photos - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of all kinds of wonderful!

9 comments:

  1. So sweet! Reminds of when we had a newborn around:)

    http://www.ourenchantedplace.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot!!! Here is mine: Four generations of women I love!! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! Hope you and the new one are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful shot of dad with the kiddos. Hope you are getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy love!! Adorable! Love how dad is blending in with the chair, too. He's the perfect seat for your little ones! Have a lovely weekend with these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! So sweet when they want to be just like daddy.

    Here's mine this week: Mommy Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my link doesn't seem to have worked:

    http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-moment_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You're new addition is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!