Thursday, April 5, 2012

"unauthorized" Daddy post!

A message from Daddy (a.k.a. "Honey")...

Followers and friends of becoming claudine, I am thrilled to share with you the birth of our son!

Earlier in the week we (finally) made our way to the hospital and welcomed to the world a beautiful baby boy.  He of course has a real name, but is awaiting his "Blog Name."  (For the record, I suggested Squirmy.  His behavior in utero matches well his movement out of the womb!)

Both Claudine and Squirmy are doing well - there, I used it - in fact, Mommy is radiant and baby is perfect.  This rogue post was accomplished after a quick shower at home.  It is unauthorized but I think Claudine will be happy I shared the news with you.

I suspect you'll see a photo tomorrow.

Pax.

Daddy

8 comments:

  1. For the record, I approve of Squirmy :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know... Congratulations, Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Honey! I would propose the baby's blog name be Yummiest-baby-in-the-world. I bit lengthy, but spot on! ;-P Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad you risked it and went rogue...this is wonderful news! sending love to all SIX of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the mum, that new little baby and all the family ! And thanks to post for sharing the big news, these days must be quite occupied !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful!! So happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace to you, Daddy! Love to see you in this space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of you! :) He's a beautiful little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!